Eliza and Bea Ramsey are the only two survivors of a plane crash that happened eleven years ago. Their parents died in the crash. Eliza and Bea always had an unbreakable bond. But suddenly, on the eleventh anniversary of the plane crash, Bea asks Eliza to take care for her adopted daughter Piper for a day with a sleepover, she doesn't come back to pick her up and doesn't answer her phone anymore, Eliza is worried something bad has happened to her. Bea would never leave Piper all of a sudden. Eliza and Piper go to Bea and her husband Kyle's (who is apparently in Japan) house to make sure she is not inside the house unresponsive. She isn't there, but later on Eliza finds a note in Bea's mailbox that wasn't there before. It says; '''stop searching for me''. Did Eliza create her own dissappearance, or is something else going on? When they arrive at Eliza's house, she and Piper spot someone in Eliza's house from outside. She calls the police but no one is found. Scared to go back home, Eliza takes Piper to the family's cottage in the woods where their family always spent the summers. There they are safe, or so they think.. Eliza finds out that her publisher boss Whitney hides some dark secrets she never knew about; she knew Eliza's father, and what she finds out is shocking..and this is the start of a dramatic and dangerous unfolding of events..
Mother Daughter Sister Stranger is a breathtaking thriller that has many brilliant plot twist and turns, and because of that, keeps you guessing untill the last page what was behind Bea's dissappearance and is she ever would come back alive. I was pleasantly surprised by this book. The storyline is truly magnificent and I could not predict what would happen, which I really liked. The ending, it was completely different then I expected, but it was really good! The characters are also very well created, I found them all very believable in such an unbelievable story where the strangest things happen. Don't miss out on this great new novel that I recommend reading!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment here, but keep it nice!